Event Specific Terms & Conditions
The show is strictly for people aged 18 and over. Under 18s will be refused entry. Proof of age will be requested upon entry. (Government issued photo I.D typically passport or driving licence) p/>
Bassline Festival reserves the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the Bassline Festival or the venue will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred in travelling to the venue. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticket agent the tickets were purchased through. (If an event cancels in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided).
Bassline Festival will use your contact details to contact you about key messages relating to their events only.
Bassline Festival and venue reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the venue may be ejected. In addition, anyone found to be causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
The venue reserve the right to search all persons and personal property via the use of metal detectors and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf and confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans, food and drink not purchased at the event, cameras or items that may potentially be used as a weapon - in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending. Bags will not be allowed inside the festival.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
No Re-admission once you have left the venue.
Tickets may NOT be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation except the Bassline Festival. Tickets are security printed and individually bar coded. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for seizure or cancellation and those trying to use resold or cancelled tickets will be refused entry into the venue.
Please check details such as timings and car park charges with the venue before travelling as these may be subject to late changes.
Bassline Festival sells tickets for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time using Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
Tickets featured on the websites are for a variety of events (“Events”) promoted by a variety of promoters. We refer to the party who organises and provides the Event as the “Event Organiser”.
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and/or Event.
Full details are available on the Event website or at the venue box office.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Organiser to eject or refuse entry to or from the venue.
You acknowledge and accept that policies set forth by the Event Organiser, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When you receive your tickets, be they E-Tickets or Physical it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place..
Tickets purchased through Eventcube are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee.This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from Eventcube’s Merchant Gateway.
E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
If you are splitting Barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with some ID from yourselves, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because ; it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us.
We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard.
Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event.
Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser.
We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations.
In order to claim your refund, please email email@example.com.
You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless as per above the Event is cancelled, tickets would only be refunded based on discretion of the Promoter.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Event or Event Organiser.
The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
Unless the Event Organiser has been proved negligent in a court of law, it shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
The Event Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Bassline Festival, Eventcube or the Event Organiser for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Save as set out in this clause under no circumstances shall Eventcube have any liability to any party other than in respect of the transactions processed by the Ticket Mechanic up to the value of the tickets less the booking fees and any applicable cancellation charges.
The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”).
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Bassline Festival uses Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the websites and transmission of your personal data to Eventcube to enable the processing of your ticketing requirements is subject to the terms of Eventcube’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with an Event Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
basslinefestival Terms & Conditions
basslinefestival is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 10135369 with a registered office at The Crescent, King Street Leicester LE1 6RX.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (basslinefestival)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- In order to claim your refund, please firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your original e-mail confirmation with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.